The weight of opinion on childhood obesity: recognizing complexity and supporting collaborative action
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
2009 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
International Journal of Pediatric Obesity
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 233–241, December 2009
How to Cite
PAGNINI, D., KING, L., BOOTH, S., WILKENFELD, R. and BOOTH, M. (2009), The weight of opinion on childhood obesity: recognizing complexity and supporting collaborative action. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity, 4: 233–241. doi: 10.3109/17477160902763333
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Received 30 July 2008; accepted 14 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.