Is obesity associated with oxidative stress in children?
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
2010 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
International Journal of Pediatric Obesity
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 56–63, January 2010
How to Cite
CODOÑER-FRANCH, P., BOIX-GARCÍA, L., SIMÓ-JORDÁ, R., DEL CASTILLO-VILLAESCUSA, C., MASET-MALDONADO, J. and VALLS-BELLÉS, V. (2010), Is obesity associated with oxidative stress in children?. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity, 5: 56–63. doi: 10.3109/17477160903055945
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Received 7 November 2008; accepted 7 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.