Increased oxidative stress and altered substrate metabolism in obese children
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
2010 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
International Journal of Pediatric Obesity
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 436–444, October 2010
How to Cite
OLIVER, S. R., ROSA, J. S., MILNE, G. L., PONTELLO, A. M., BORNTRAGER, H. L., HEYDARI, S. and GALASSETTI, P. R. (2010), Increased oxidative stress and altered substrate metabolism in obese children. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity, 5: 436–444. doi: 10.3109/17477160903545163
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Received 16 July 2009; final version received 1 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.