Correlates of health-related physical fitness levels of Portuguese children
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2011
2011 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
International Journal of Pediatric Obesity
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 53–59, February 2011
How to Cite
PEREIRA, S. A., SEABRA, A. T., SILVA, R. G., ZHU, W., BEUNEN, G. P. and MAIA, J. A. (2011), Correlates of health-related physical fitness levels of Portuguese children. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity, 6: 53–59. doi: 10.3109/17477161003792549
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2011
- Received 13 May 2009; accepted 24 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.