Industry self regulation of television food advertising: Responsible or responsive?
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
2011 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
International Journal of Pediatric Obesity
Volume 6, Issue 2Part2, pages e390–e398, June 2011
How to Cite
King, L., Hebden, L., Grunseit, A., Kelly, B., Chapman, K. and Venugopal, K. (2011), Industry self regulation of television food advertising: Responsible or responsive?. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity, 6: e390–e398. doi: 10.3109/17477166.2010.517313
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
- Received 13 April 2010; accepted 8 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.