Trajectories of childhood body mass index are associated with adolescent sagittal standing posture
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
2011 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
International Journal of Pediatric Obesity
Volume 6, Issue 2Part2, pages e97–e106, June 2011
How to Cite
SMITH, A. J., O'SULLIVAN, P. B., BEALES, D. J., DE KLERK, N. and STRAKER, L. M. (2011), Trajectories of childhood body mass index are associated with adolescent sagittal standing posture. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity, 6: e97–e106. doi: 10.3109/17477166.2010.530664
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Received 7 February 2010; accepted 5 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.