The importance of long-term follow-up in child and adolescent obesity prevention interventions
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
2011 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
International Journal of Pediatric Obesity
Volume 6, Issue 3-4, pages 178–181, August 2011
How to Cite
JONES, R. A., SINN, N., CAMPBELL, K. J., HESKETH, K., DENNEY-WILSON, E., MORGAN, P. J., LUBANS, D. R. and MAGAREY, A. (2011), The importance of long-term follow-up in child and adolescent obesity prevention interventions. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity, 6: 178–181. doi: 10.3109/17477166.2011.575155
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Received 20 November 2010; final version received 16 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.