Metabolic abnormalities associated with obesity in children and adolescents in Jordan
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
2011 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
International Journal of Pediatric Obesity
Volume 6, Issue 3-4, pages 215–222, August 2011
How to Cite
KHADER, Y. S., BATIEHA, A., JADDOU, H., BATIEHA, Z., EL-KHATEEB, M. and AJLOUNI, K. (2011), Metabolic abnormalities associated with obesity in children and adolescents in Jordan. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity, 6: 215–222. doi: 10.3109/17477166.2011.575156
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Received 27 September 2010; final version received 25 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.