How to make overweight children exercise and follow the recommendations
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
2011 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
International Journal of Pediatric Obesity
Special Issue: Fourth Scandinavian Pediatric Obesity Conference (SPOC)
Volume 6, Issue S1, pages 35–41, September 2011
How to Cite
DEFORCHE, B., HAERENS, L. and DE BOURDEAUDHUIJ, I. (2011), How to make overweight children exercise and follow the recommendations. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity, 6: 35–41. doi: 10.3109/17477166.2011.583660
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Received 14 December 2010; final version received 14 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.