Children's food and activity patterns following a six-month child weight management program
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
2011 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
International Journal of Pediatric Obesity
Volume 6, Issue 5-6, pages 409–414, October 2011
How to Cite
GOLLEY, R. K., MAGAREY, A. M. and DANIELS, L. A. (2011), Children's food and activity patterns following a six-month child weight management program. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity, 6: 409–414. doi: 10.3109/17477166.2011.605894
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Received 15 September 2010; final version received 8 June 2011
- 9The Australian Guide to Healthy Eating. Canberra: Commonwealth Department of Health and Family Services; 1998., , .
- 10Reliability and relative validity of a child nutrition questionnaire to simultaneously assess dietary patterns associated with positive energy balance and food behaviours, attitudes, knowledge and environments associated with healthy eating. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act. 2008;5: 5., , .
- 15Department of Health and Ageing, Australia's physical activity recommendations for children and young people. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia, 2004.
- 16Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation and University of South Australia. 2007 Australian National Children's Nutrition and Physical Activity Survey – Main Findings. Canberra: Commonwealth Government, 2008.