Bariatric surgery in morbidly obese adolescents: long-term follow-up
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
2011 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
International Journal of Pediatric Obesity
Special Issue: Fourth Scandinavian Pediatric Obesity Conference (SPOC)
Volume 6, Issue S1, pages 65–69, September 2011
How to Cite
WIDHALM, K., FRITSCH, M., WIDHALM, H., SILBERHUMER, G., DIETRICH, S., HELK, O. and PRAGER, G. (2011), Bariatric surgery in morbidly obese adolescents: long-term follow-up. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity, 6: 65–69. doi: 10.3109/17477166.2011.606817
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
- Received 22 March 2011; accepted 7 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.