This article by M. F. Rolland-Cachera was shared with the members of the European Childhood Obesity Group (ECOG) on the ECOG website (http:www.ecog-obesity.eu) from May 18 to June 14 2010, and their comments were integrated in the final version.
Childhood obesity: current definitions and recommendations for their use
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2011
2011 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
International Journal of Pediatric Obesity
Volume 6, Issue 5-6, pages 325–331, October 2011
How to Cite
ROLLAND-CACHERA, M. F. and FOR THE EUROPEAN CHILDHOOD OBESITY GROUP (2011), Childhood obesity: current definitions and recommendations for their use. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity, 6: 325–331. doi: 10.3109/17477166.2011.607458
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2011
- Received 15 February 2011; final version received 27 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.