The extent of food advertising to children on UK television in 2008
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2011
2011 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
International Journal of Pediatric Obesity
Volume 6, Issue 5-6, pages 455–461, October 2011
How to Cite
BOYLAND, E. J., HARROLD, J. A., KIRKHAM, T. C. and HALFORD, J. C. G. (2011), The extent of food advertising to children on UK television in 2008. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity, 6: 455–461. doi: 10.3109/17477166.2011.608801
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2011
- Received 7 February 2011; final version received 4 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.