Stress and obesity/metabolic syndrome in childhood and adolescence
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
2011 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
International Journal of Pediatric Obesity
Special Issue: Fourth Scandinavian Pediatric Obesity Conference (SPOC)
Volume 6, Issue S1, pages 21–28, September 2011
How to Cite
PERVANIDOU, P. and CHROUSOS, G. P. (2011), Stress and obesity/metabolic syndrome in childhood and adolescence. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity, 6: 21–28. doi: 10.3109/17477166.2011.615996
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Received 23 January 2011; final version received 3 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.