Lisa Baldez is Associate Professor of Government and Latin American, Latino, and Caribbean Studies, Dartmouth College, 61***08 Silsby Hall, Hanover, NH 03577-3547.
Elected Bodies: The Gender Quota Law for Legislative Candidates in Mexico
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
2004 Comparative Legislative Research Center at the University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 231–258, May 2004
How to Cite
BALDEZ, L. (2004), Elected Bodies: The Gender Quota Law for Legislative Candidates in Mexico. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 29: 231–258. doi: 10.3162/036298004X201168
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!