Timothy P. Nokken is Assistant Professor of Political Science, and Keith T. Poole is the Kenneth L. Lay Professor of Political Science, both at the University of Houston, 447 Philip G. Hoffman Hall, Houston, Texas 77204-3011.
Congressional Party Defection in American History
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
2004 Comparative Legislative Research Center at the University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 545–568, November 2004
How to Cite
NOKKEN, T. P. and POOLE, K. T. (2004), Congressional Party Defection in American History. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 29: 545–568. doi: 10.3162/036298004X201294
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!