Christopher Kam is Assistant Professor of Political Science, University of British Columbia, 1866 Main Mall, Buchanan C472, Vancouver, BC V6T 121, Canada. (This article was written while Kam was on faculty at the University of South Carolina.)
The Timing of Cabinet Reshuffles in Five Westminster Parliamentary Systems
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
2005 Comparative Legislative Research Center at the University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 327–363, August 2005
How to Cite
KAM, C. and INDRIĐASON, I. (2005), The Timing of Cabinet Reshuffles in Five Westminster Parliamentary Systems. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 30: 327–363. doi: 10.3162/036298005X201581
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!