Rob Salmond is a Ph.D. candidate in political science, 4289 Bunche Hall, University of California—Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095 <email@example.com> and a Pre-Doctoral Fellow, Department of Political Science, 6634 Haven Hall, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1045.
Proportional Representation and Female Parliamentarians
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
2006 Comparative Legislative Research Center at the University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 175–204, May 2006
How to Cite
SALMOND, R. (2006), Proportional Representation and Female Parliamentarians. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 31: 175–204. doi: 10.3162/036298006X201779
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!