Kristina C. Miler <firstname.lastname@example.org> is Assistant Professor of Political Science, 361 Lincoln Hall, University of Illinois, Urbana, IL 61801.
The View from the Hill: Legislative Perceptions Of the District
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
2007 Comparative Legislative Research Center at the University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 597–628, November 2007
How to Cite
MILER, K. C. (2007), The View from the Hill: Legislative Perceptions Of the District. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 32: 597–628. doi: 10.3162/036298007782398477
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!