Douglas L. Kriner <firstname.lastname@example.org> is Assistant Professor of Political Science, Boston University, 232 Bay State Road, Boston, MA 02215.
Iraq Casualties and the 2006 Senate Elections
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
2007 Comparative Legislative Research Center at the University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 507–530, November 2007
How to Cite
KRINER, D. L. and SHEN, F. X. (2007), Iraq Casualties and the 2006 Senate Elections. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 32: 507–530. doi: 10.3162/036298007782398486
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!