Donald P. Haider-Markel (email@example.com) is Associate Professor of Political Science, 1541 Lilac Lane, 504 Blake Hall, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS 66044.
Representation and Backlash: The Positive and Negative Influence of Descriptive Representation
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
2007 Comparative Legislative Research Center at the University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 107–133, February 2007
How to Cite
HAIDER-MARKEL, D. P. (2007), Representation and Backlash: The Positive and Negative Influence of Descriptive Representation. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 32: 107–133. doi: 10.3162/036298007X202001
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!