Philip D. Habel <firstname.lastname@example.org> is Assistant Professor of Political Science, Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Mailcode 4501, Carbondale, IL 62901.
The Consequences of Electoral Institutions for Careerism
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
2008 Comparative Legislative Research Center at the University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 471–494, August 2008
How to Cite
HABEL, P. D. (2008), The Consequences of Electoral Institutions for Careerism. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 33: 471–494. doi: 10.3162/036298008785260871
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!