Simon Hix <email@example.com> is Professor of European and Comparative Politics, Department of Government, London School of Economics and Political Science, Room H307, LSE, Houghton Street, London, WC2A 2AE, United Kingdom.
After Enlargement: Voting Patterns in the Sixth European Parliament
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
2009 Comparative Legislative Research Center at the University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 159–174, May 2009
How to Cite
HIX, S. and NOURY, A. (2009), After Enlargement: Voting Patterns in the Sixth European Parliament. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 34: 159–174. doi: 10.3162/036298009788314282
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!