Nomenclature: Troupin (1978, 1983, 1985, 1988) for grasses and forbs; Beentje (1994) for woody plants; Pearce (1997) for termites.
Thicket clumps: A characteristic feature of the Kagera savanna landscape, East Africa
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
2008 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 31–44, February 2008
How to Cite
Bloesch, U. (2008), Thicket clumps: A characteristic feature of the Kagera savanna landscape, East Africa. Journal of Vegetation Science, 19: 31–44. doi: 10.3170/2007-8-18315
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received 15 March 2006; Accepted 11 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!