Species richness in boreal swamp forests of SE Norway: The role of surface microtopography
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
2008 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 67–74, February 2008
How to Cite
Økland, R. H., Rydgren, K. and Ø kland, T. (2008), Species richness in boreal swamp forests of SE Norway: The role of surface microtopography. Journal of Vegetation Science, 19: 67–74. doi: 10.3170/2007-8-18330
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received 23 June 2006; Accepted 24 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!