Nomenclature: Rodwell (2000) for plant communities, Stace (1997) for vascular plants and Hardy & Guiry (2003) for algae.
The natural regeneration of salt marsh on formerly reclaimed land
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2009
2008 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 335–344, August 2008
How to Cite
Garbutt, A. and Wolters, M. (2008), The natural regeneration of salt marsh on formerly reclaimed land. Applied Vegetation Science, 11: 335–344. doi: 10.3170/2008-7-18451
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2009
- Received 29 January 2007; Accepted 10 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!