Trends in the surface vegetation dynamics of the national parks of Spain as observed by satellite sensors
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2009
2008 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 431–440, December 2008
How to Cite
Alcaraz-Segura, D., Cabello, J., Paruelo, J. M. and Delibes, M. (2008), Trends in the surface vegetation dynamics of the national parks of Spain as observed by satellite sensors. Applied Vegetation Science, 11: 431–440. doi: 10.3170/2008-7-18522
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2009
- Received 2 February 2007; Accepted 26 February 2008;
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!