Present address Forest Ecology Lab., School of Resource and Environmental Science, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, V5A 1S6, Canada
Differential survival among life stages contributes to co-dominance of Abies mariesii and Abies veitchii in a sub-alpine old-growth forest
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
2008 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 239–244, April 2008
How to Cite
Mori, A. S. and Komiyama, A. (2008), Differential survival among life stages contributes to co-dominance of Abies mariesii and Abies veitchii in a sub-alpine old-growth forest. Journal of Vegetation Science, 19: 239–244. doi: 10.3170/2008-8-18364
Nomenclature: Kitamura & Murata (1994).
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received 26 June 2006; Accepted 16 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!