Testing the intermediate disturbance hypothesis in species-poor systems: A simulation experiment for mangrove forests
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
2008 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 417–424, June 2008
How to Cite
Piou, C., Berger, U., Hildenbrandt, H. and Feller, I. C. (2008), Testing the intermediate disturbance hypothesis in species-poor systems: A simulation experiment for mangrove forests. Journal of Vegetation Science, 19: 417–424. doi: 10.3170/2008-8-18384
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received 15 February 2007; Accepted 17 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!