Acknowledgements. This research was funded by ARC Discovery Grant No. DP034255. Thanks to the many people who helped with collection of field data, especially Paul Reich, Nick Bond, Kelly Hunt, Rob Dunn, Tianhua He, Eva Mosner, Perry Swanborough, Wesley Lamont, Meredith Fairbanks, Liliane Gerhardt, Tom Nagel and Allan and Lorraine Tinker. Nick Bond, Rob Dunn and Paul Reich provided useful feedback on earlier drafts of this paper.
Spatial patterns in species-rich sclerophyll shrublands of southwestern Australia
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
2008 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 705–716, October 2008
How to Cite
Perry, G.L.W., Enright, N.J., Miller, B.P. and Lamont, B.B. (2008), Spatial patterns in species-rich sclerophyll shrublands of southwestern Australia. Journal of Vegetation Science, 19: 705–716. doi: 10.3170/2008-8-18441
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received 19 March 2007; Accepted 20 November 2007;
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!