Nomenclature: Bolós et al. (1990).
Assessing species diagnostic value in large data sets: A comparison between phi-coefficient and Ochiai index
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
2008 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 779–788, December 2008
How to Cite
De Cáceres, M., Font, X. and Oliva, F. (2008), Assessing species diagnostic value in large data sets: A comparison between phi-coefficient and Ochiai index. Journal of Vegetation Science, 19: 779–788. doi: 10.3170/2008-8-18446
Acknowledgements. The authors are very grateful to Milan Chytrý, Helge Bruelheide and Josep Maria Ninot for their useful comments on previous versions of this manuscript. This study was supported by a grant awarded by the ‘Comissionat per a Universitats i Recerca’ (1999SGR00059), of the ‘Departament d'Universitats, Recerca i Societat de la Informació de la Generalitat de Catalunya’ (2001 FI 00269), and by a research project from the Spanish ‘Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia’ (CGL2006–13421–C04–01/BOS).
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received 26 May 2007; Accepted 2 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!