Nomenclature: Mossberg & Stenberg (2003).
Demographics and disturbance history of a boreal old-growth Picea abies forest
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
2008 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 789–798, December 2008
How to Cite
Fraver, S., Jonsson, B. G., Jönsson, M. and Esseen, P.-A. (2008), Demographics and disturbance history of a boreal old-growth Picea abies forest. Journal of Vegetation Science, 19: 789–798. doi: 10.3170/2008-8-18449
Acknowledgements. We thank Brittany Armstrong-Gordon and Mats Rydgård for assistance in the field. The manuscript was improved through discussions with John Bradford, Timo Kuuluvainen, Craig Lorimer, and Brain Palik. Support was provided by the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency, the Municipality of Sundsvall (Sweden), and the Northern Research Station, USDA Forest Service.
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received 27 August 2007; Accepted 6 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!