Acknowledgements. This study was carried out in the framework of both Project A1 of the Dutch national research program Climate Change and Spatial planning (www.klimaatvoorruimte.nl) and the joint research program of the Dutch Water Utility sector. We thank Dr. I. Kühn and three anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments on the manuscript.
The need of data harmonization to derive robust empirical relationships between soil conditions and vegetation
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
2008 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 799–808, December 2008
How to Cite
Bartholomeus, R. P., Witte, J.-P. M., van Bodegom, P. M. and Aerts, R. (2008), The need of data harmonization to derive robust empirical relationships between soil conditions and vegetation. Journal of Vegetation Science, 19: 799–808. doi: 10.3170/2008-8-18450
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received 17 October 2007; Accepted 10 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!