Acknowledgements. We thank Christa De Troeyer for help with collecting the literature and three anonymous reviewers for their useful comments.
Can the seed bank be used for ecological restoration? An overview of seed bank characteristics in European communities
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
2008 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 875–884, December 2008
How to Cite
Bossuyt, B. and Honnay, O. (2008), Can the seed bank be used for ecological restoration? An overview of seed bank characteristics in European communities. Journal of Vegetation Science, 19: 875–884. doi: 10.3170/2008-8-18462
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received 4 September 2007; Accepted 3 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!