DISCLOSURES: The author reports no conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Cancer Society, Inc.
CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 341–342, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Colditz, G. A. (2009), Cancer and the Environment: The American Cancer Society Prevention Priorities. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, 59: 341–342. doi: 10.3322/caac.20042
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
- 2Active cancer prevention. In: ElwoodM, SutcliffeS, eds. Cancer Control. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2010 (in press)., .
- 3The Causes of Cancer: Quantitative Estimates of Avoidable Risks of Cancer in the United States Today. New York: Oxford University Press; 1981., .
- 4World Cancer Research Fund. Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity, and the Prevention of Cancer: a Global Perspective. Washington, DC: AICR; 2007.
- 5International Agency for Research on Cancer. Weight Control and Physical Activity. IARC Handbook on Cancer Prevention. Vol. 6. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer; 2002: 315.