To earn free CME credit or nursing contact hours for successfully completing the online quiz based on this article, go to http://CME.AmCancerSoc.org.
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Cancer Society, Inc.
CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 40–49, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Sifri, R., Wender, R., Lieberman, D., Potter, M., Peterson, K., Weber, T. K. and Smith, R. (2010), Developing a Quality Screening Colonoscopy Referral System in Primary Care Practice: A Report from the National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, 60: 40–49. doi: 10.3322/caac.20048
DISCLOSURES: Supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Cooperative Agreement No. U50/DP424071. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the CDC. The authors report no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- You have free access to this content2
- You have free access to this content3
- 4Quality assurance for gastrointestinal endoscopy, Current Opinion in Gastroenterology, 2012, 28, 5, 442,
- 5Barriers and facilitators to breast and colorectal cancer screening of older adults in primary care: A systematic review, Journal of Geriatric Oncology, 2011, 2, 2, 85, , , , ,
- 6Four Cases of Carcinoid Tumor in Asymptomatic Thirties, Korean Journal of Family Medicine, 2011, 32, 2, 135, , , ,
- 7Quality assurance in colonoscopy for colorectal cancer diagnosis, European Journal of Surgical Oncology (EJSO), 2011, 37, 1, 10, , , , ,
- 8Screening for colorectal cancer: possible improvements by risk assessment evaluation?, Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology, 2011, 46, 11, 1283, , , ,
- 9The Colorectal Cancer Control Program: partnering to increase population level screening, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 2011, 73, 3, 429, , , , ,