DISCLOSURES: The author reported no conflicts of interest.
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society, Inc.
CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 5–7, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Partridge, E. E. (2011), Elimination of cancer disparities via organizational transformation and community-driven approaches. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, 61: 5–7. doi: 10.3322/caac.20094
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2011
- 1Annual report to the nation on the status of cancer, 1975-2006, featuring colorectal cancer trends and impact of interventions (risk factors, screening, and treatment) to reduce future rates. Cancer. 2010; 116: 544-573., , , et al.
- 4Does Differential Diffusion of Innovations Contribute to Disparities in Health Care? Final Report 290-00-0012. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; 2003., , , et al.
- 13National Institute of Cancer, National Institutes of Health, US Department of Health and Human Services. Theory at a Glance: A Guide for Health Promotion Practice. 2nd ed. NIH Pub. No. 05-3896. Bethesda, MD: National Institutes of Health; 2005.
- 14AltekruseSF, KosaryCL, KrapchoM, et al, eds. SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975-2007. National Cancer Institute (based on the November 2009 SEER data submission, posted to the SEER web site, 2010 [http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2007/]). Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute; 2010.