Other collaborative members: Malcolm DeCamp Jr, MD, Northwestern University Medical Center, Chicago, IL; John Howington, MD, NorthShore University Health System, Evanston, IL; Jemi Olak, MD, Kern Medical Center, Bakersfield, CA; David White, MD, Duke Raleigh Hospital, Raleigh, NC; David P. Winchester, MD, Medical Director, American College of Surgeons Cancer Programs, Chicago, IL; and Douglas Wood, MD, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA.
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Cancer Society, Inc.
CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 382–396, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Katlic, M. R., Facktor, M. A., Berry, S. A., McKinley, K. E., Bothe, A. and Steele, G. D. (2011), ProvenCare lung cancer: A multi-institutional improvement collaborative. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, 61: 382–396. doi: 10.3322/caac.20119
DISCLOSURES: Supported by the Commission on Cancer, American College of Surgeons, Chicago, IL.
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Gaps in Guideline-Concordant Use of Diagnostic Tests Among Lung Cancer Patients, The Annals of Thoracic Surgery, 2015, 100, 6, 2006, , , , , , , ,
- 3Quality Indicators for the Evaluation of Patients With Lung Cancer, Chest, 2014, 146, 3, 659, , , , , , , ,
- 4Re-Engineering of Care: Surgical Leadership, Journal of the American College of Surgeons, 2014, 218, 5, 881,
- 5Over-Expression of Deubiquitinating Enzyme USP14 in Lung Adenocarcinoma Promotes Proliferation through the Accumulation of β-Catenin, International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2013, 14, 6, 10749, , , , , ,
- 6Perioperative Complications in the Cancer Patient: A Robust Prognostic Factor, Annals of Surgical Oncology, 2013, 20, 13, 4061,
- 7Reengineering acute episodic and chronic care delivery: the Geisinger Health System experience, Neurosurgical Focus, 2012, 33, 1, E16, , , ,
- 8The surgeon's role in molecular biology, The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, 2012, 144, 3, S18,