DISCLOSURES: Supported by National Institutes of Health grant T32 CA009614-23.
New developments in the diagnosis and treatment of thyroid cancer
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society, Inc.
CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 373–394, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Schneider, D. F. and Chen, H. (2013), New developments in the diagnosis and treatment of thyroid cancer. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, 63: 373–394. doi: 10.3322/caac.21195
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Markedly elevated thyroglobulin levels in the preoperative thyroidectomy patient correlates with metastatic burden, Journal of Surgical Research, 2014, 187, 1, 1, , , , , ,
- 2Changing patterns in thyroid cancer incidence and mortality in the Slovak Republic by histological type and age, International Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2013,, , ,