Unproven methods of cancer management: Macrobiotic diets for the treatment of cancer
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1989 American Cancer Society
CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 248–251, July/August 1989
How to Cite
(1989), Unproven methods of cancer management: Macrobiotic diets for the treatment of cancer. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, 39: 248–251. doi: 10.3322/canjclin.39.4.248
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
- 1The new, improved macrobiotic diet. American Health 7: 71–78, May 1988.:
- 2The Cancer-Prevention Diet. New York, St Martin's Press, 1983., :
- 4The Surgeon General's Report on Nutrition and Health: Summary and Recommendations. US Department of Health and Human Services. Public Health Service DHHS Publication No 88–50211, Superintendent of Documents, US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC, 1988.
- 5The Book of Macrobiotics. Tokyo, Japan Publications, 1986.(with ):
- 10Effect of macrobiotic diet on serum 1, 25 dihydroxy vitamin D during lactation. Ped Res: 20: 222A (abstract 416), 1986., , , :
- 11Increased urinary methylmalonic acid concentrations in infants of macrobiotic women. Ped Res: 20: 249A (abstract 572), 1986., , , et al:
- 14Position of The American Dietetic Association: Vegetarian diets. J Amer Diet Assn 88: 351–355, 1988.
- 15Daily nutritional care for cancer patients, in NewellGR, EllisonNM (eds): Nutrition and Cancer: Etiology and Treatment. New York, Raven Press, 1981., , , et al:
- 22American Cancer Society: Nutrition and cancer: Cause and prevention: An American Cancer Society special report. CA 34: 121–126, 1984.