Unproven methods methods of cancer cure: Greek cancer cure
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1990 American Cancer Society
CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 368–371, November/December 1990
How to Cite
(1990), Unproven methods methods of cancer cure: Greek cancer cure. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, 40: 368–371. doi: 10.3322/canjclin.40.6.368
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
- 1National Cancer Institute: Hariton Alivizatos/Greek Cancer Cure. Cancer Facts, April 28, 1989. Office of Cancer Communications, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, US Public Health Service, Bethesda, Md.
- 2Letter from Hariton-Tzannis Alivizatos, MD, to Dr. Robert M. Spector, Norman, Ok, January 28, 1989.
- 3Greek cancer cure: Boon or hoax? The Tribune, San Diego, Calif, May 6, 1986.:
- 4Letter from Hariton-Tzannis Alivizatos to the American Cancer Society, March 24, 1988.
- 5Letter from the National Cancer Institute to the Regional Medical Officer, American Embassy, Athens, Greece, March 31, 1989.
- 5Unproven Methods of Cancer Management: Hariton Alivizatos, MD (Greek Cancer Cure). CA 33: 252–254, 1983.
- 7National Cancer Institute memorandum: Notes on conversation with Mr. Mekos of Greek Embassy, February 9, 1989.
- 8Letter from the Hellenic Cancer Society to the American Cancer Society, August 22, 1983.
- 9Letter from the Hellenic Cancer Society to Corporate Science, Inc, Atlanta, Ga, July 18, 1989.
- 10“To Whom It May Concern” statement from Hariton-Tzannis Alivizatos, October 16, 1987.