Unproven methods of cancer management: National health federation
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1991 American Cancer Society
CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 61–64, January/February 1991
How to Cite
(1991), Unproven methods of cancer management: National health federation. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, 41: 61–64. doi: 10.3322/canjclin.41.1.61
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- 1Quackery in the medical device field. Proceedings, Second National Congress on Medical Quackery sponsored by the American Medical Association and the Food and Drug Administration, October 25–26, 1963, Washington, DC, pp 30–35.:
- 2American Cancer Society: Unproven Methods Statement: Electronic Devices. New York, American Cancer Society, 1965.
- 3America can have health freedom. Electronic Medical Digest, First quarter, 1955, pp 5–8.:
- 4The Medical Messiahs: A Social History of Health Quackery in Twentieth Century America. Princeton, NJ, Princeton University Press, 1967, pp 382–384.:
- 5Health Freedom News 7:1, March/April 1988.
- 6President's message. Health Freedom News 8: 7, November/December 1989.:
- 7Encyclopedia of Associations, ed 24, vol 1, pt 2. Detroit, Gale Research Company, 1990, p 1352.
- 8Quackery: An epidemic of health fraud steals billions from the elderly, infirm and desperate. Washington Post, June 19, 1985, section Z, pp 10–12.:
- 9Unproven methods of cancer management: Gerson method. CA 40: 252–256, 1990.
- 10Unproven methods of cancer management: Livingston-Wheeler Therapy. CA 40: 103–108, 1990.
- 12National Health Federation: Coming: Natural Health Convention, flyer, 1989.
- 13The invisible enemy strikes again and again. Health Freedom News 8: 8 September 1989.:
- 14National Health Federation: Natural Health Convention: January 19–21, 1990, program.
- 15Alternative health care showcase Los Angeles Times, January 10, 1985, sectior 8, p 26.:
- 16Unproven methods of cancer management: The metabolic cancer therapy of Harold W Manner, PhD. CA 36: 185–189, 1986.
- 17The Manner seminar. Nutrition Forum 5: 61–67, December 1988.:
- 18The rise and fall of Laetrile Nutrition Forum 5: 33–40, May/June 1988.:
- 191988.: The unhealthy alliance: Crusaders for health freedom: A special report by the American Council on Science and Health New York City, American Council on Science and Health,
- 20National Health Federation: The Rea Facts, July 1990.