American Cancer Society guidelines on screening for breast cancer: An overview
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1992 American Cancer Society
CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 177–180, May/June 1992
How to Cite
Dodd, G. D. (1992), American Cancer Society guidelines on screening for breast cancer: An overview. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, 42: 177–180. doi: 10.3322/canjclin.42.3.177
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- 2National Cancer Institute: Consensus Development Meeting on Breast Cancer Screening. National Cancer Institute Publication (NIH) 78–1257. Washington, DC, US Department of Health, Education and Welfare, Public Health Service, September 1977.
- 4National Cancer Institute, National Institute of Health/National Cancer Institute Consensus Development Meeting on Breast Cancer Screening: Issues and Recommendations. J Natl Cancer Inst 60: 1519–1521, 1978.
- 5Guidelines for the cancer-related checkup, Recommendations and rationale. CA 30: 194–240, 1980.
- 6Breast cancer demonstration project: Five-year Summary Report. CA 33: 194–225, 1982.,
- 7Mammography guidelines 1983, Background statement and update of cancer-related checkup guidelines for breast cancer detection in asymptomatic women age 40–49. CA 33: 255, 1983.