Cancer statistics, 1993
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1993 American Cancer Society
CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 7–26, January/February 1993
How to Cite
Boring, C. C., Squires, T. S. and Tong, T. (1993), Cancer statistics, 1993. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, 43: 7–26. doi: 10.3322/canjclin.43.1.7
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
- National Center for Health Statistics: Vital Statistics of the United States, 1989. Washington, DC, Pubic Health Service, 1992.
- World Health Organization: World Health Statistics Annuals, 1987–1991. Geneva, Switzerland, World Health Organization.
- National Cancer Institute: Cancer Statistics Review 1973–1989. Bethesda, Maryland, National Cancer Institute, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, Surveillance Program, United States Department of Health and Human Services, public Health Service. National Institutes of Health 1992.
- US Bureau of the Census: Current Population Reports, Series P-25, No. 1018 update. Projections of the Population of the United States, by Age, Sex, and Race: 1987 to 2020. Washington, DC, US Department of Commerce, 1992.
- US Bureau of the Census: Current Population Reports, Series P-25, No. 1045. United States Population Estimates, by Age, Sex, Race and Hispanic Origin: 1980 to 1988. Washington, DC, US Department of Commerce, 1990.