The authors thank Belinda Hill for her assistance in the preparation of this manuscript and Kourtney Johnston Davis for her suggestions regarding content and organization.
Cancer statistics, 1997†
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1997 American Cancer Society
CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 5–27, January/February 1997
How to Cite
Parker, S. L., Tong, T., Bolden, S. and Wingo, P. A. (1997), Cancer statistics, 1997. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, 47: 5–27. doi: 10.3322/canjclin.47.1.5
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
- 1SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1973–1993: Tables and Graphs (NIH Pub. 96–2789). Bethesda, Md, National Cancer Institute, 1995., , , et al:
- 2United States Bureau of the Census: Current Population Reports, P-25–1130, Population Projections of the United States, by Age, Sex, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1995 to 2050. Washington, DC, Government Printing Office, 1996.
- 3United States Bureau of the Census: Current Population Reports, P25–1127, National and State Population Estimates: 1990 to 1994. Washington DC, Government Printing Office, 1995.
- 4Time Series Analysis: Forecasting and Control. San Francisco, Holden-Day, 1976., :
- 5SAS Institute Inc., SAS/ETS User's Guide, Version 6, First Edition. Cary, North Carolina, SAS Institute Inc., 1988.
- 6National Center for Health Statistics: Vital Statistics of the United States, 1993. Washington, DC, Public Health Service, 1996.
- 9Birth and Deaths, 1995: Monthly Vital Statistics Report; Vol 45 No 3, Supp 2. Hyattsville, Md, National Center for Health Statistics, 1996., , , et al: