This article is also available online at http://www.ca-journal.org.
The National Cancer Data Base: Ten years of growth and commitment†
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1998 American Cancer Society
CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 131–133, May/June 1998
How to Cite
Partridge, E. E. (1998), The National Cancer Data Base: Ten years of growth and commitment. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, 48: 131–133. doi: 10.3322/canjclin.48.3.131
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- 3SteeleGDJr, WinchesterDP, MenckHR, et al (eds): National Cancer Data Base Annual Review of Patient Care 1993. Atlanta, American Cancer Society, 1993, pp 1–2.
- 4PloetzBM, FremgenA, MenckHR (eds): Success Stories: Using Comparative Data to Improve Cancer Patient Care. Chicago, American College of Surgeons, 1995.
- 5StrukusW, BlankenshipC, MenckHR (eds): Success Stories II: Cancer Liaison Physicians Using NCDB Data to Influence Patient Care. Chicago, American College of Surgeons, 1997.