This article is also available online at http://www.ca-journal.org.
Commentary on “European Consensus Statement on Lung Cancer”†
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1998 American Cancer Society
CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 164–166, May/June 1998
How to Cite
Bal, D. G. (1998), Commentary on “European Consensus Statement on Lung Cancer”. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, 48: 164–166. doi: 10.3322/canjclin.48.3.164
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
- 3Expert Panel of the American Institute for Cancer Research/World Cancer Research Fund Diet and Cancer Project: Lung, in American Institute for Cancer Research/World Cancer Research Fund: Food, Nutrition and the Prevention of Cancer: A Global Perspective. Washington, DC, American Institute for Cancer Research, 1997, pp 130–147.
- 6Nutrition, Section G of Featured Objective: Fruit and Vegetable Intake, in Healthy People 2000 National Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Objectives Progress Review. Washington, DC, US Department of Health and Human Services, February 13, 1998.
- 7Harvard Report on Cancer Prevention. Cancer Causes Control 1996; 7: (Suppl 1): S3–S59.:
- 8Blue Ribbon Advisory Group on Community Cancer Control. Society-Wide Recommendations for Community Cancer Control. Atlanta, American Cancer Society, November 1997., , , et al: