This article is available online at: http://CAonline.AmCancerSoc.org
Clinical Research by Community Oncologists†
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2003 American Cancer Society
CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 73–81, March/April 2003
How to Cite
Cohen, G. I. (2003), Clinical Research by Community Oncologists. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, 53: 73–81. doi: 10.3322/canjclin.53.2.73
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
- 2US General Accounting Office. Report to Congressional Requesters. NIH clinical trials: Various factors affect patient participation. Washington, DC: US General Accounting Office; 1999. Publication No GAO/HEHS-99–182. (Available at: http://www.gao.gov/archive/1999/he99182.pdf).
- 3Cancer Clinical Trials: A Primer for Participation of Community Physicians. In: PerryMC, ed; American Society of Clinical Oncology 2002 Educational Book. Baltimore, MD: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2002:283–289.
- 9A quantitative survey of public attitudes towards cancer clinical trials. (Available at: http://www.cancertrialshelp.org)., , , et al.
- 19Measurement of CRA workload and productivity: Quest for the magic number Presented at: 1998 Society Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA) Annual Conference. (Available at: http://www.socra.org)., .
- 21Implementing clinical trials in your practice: Getting started and what's new. In: PerryMC, ed; American Society of Clinical Oncology 2002 Educational Book. Baltimore, MD: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2002:273–282., .