This article is available online at http://CAonline.AmCancerSoc.org
Disease Without Borders†
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2005 American Cancer Society
CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 7–9, January/February 2005
How to Cite
Sener, S. F. (2005), Disease Without Borders. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, 55: 7–9. doi: 10.3322/canjclin.55.1.7
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- 1The Global Burden of Disease: A Comprehensive Assesment of Mortality and Disability from Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors in 1990 and Projected to 2020. Boston, MA: Harvard University Press; 1996., .
- 2Palliative Medicine—A Global Perspective, in DyleD, HanksGWC, MacDonaldN (eds). Oxford Textbook of Palliative Medicine. New York, NY: Oxford University Press, Inc.; 1999: 1227–1246., .
- 3The World Health Report 1999: Making a Difference. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 1999., , .
- 5Overview, in de BeyerJ, BrigdenLW (eds). Tobacco Control Policy: Strategies, Successes and Setbacks. Washington, DC, Ottawa, Canada: The World Bank and Research for International Tobacco Control; 2003., .