This article is available online at http://CAonline.AmCancerSoc.org
Breast Cancer Staging: Working With the Sixth Edition of the AJCC Cancer Staging Manual†
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2006 American Cancer Society
CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 37–47, January/February 2006
How to Cite
Singletary, S. E. and Connolly, J. L. (2006), Breast Cancer Staging: Working With the Sixth Edition of the AJCC Cancer Staging Manual. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, 56: 37–47. doi: 10.3322/canjclin.56.1.37
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
- 1The results of operations for the cure of cancer of the breast performed at the Johns Hopkins Hospital from June, 1889 to January, 1894. Johns Hopkins Hosp Bull 1894-1895; 4: 297–321..
- 2Diseases of the Breast. Philadelphia: WB Saunders; 1956..
- 3Varying degrees of malignancy in cancer of the breast. J Cancer Res 1925; 9: 452–463..
- 4UICC Committee on Clinical Stage Classification and Applied Statistics. Clinical Stage Classification and Presentation of Results, Malignant Tumors of the Breast and Larynx. Paris: International Union Against Cancer; 1958.
- 5BeahrsOH, CarrDT, RubinP, eds. Manual for Staging of Cancer. Philadelphia: Lippincott; 1977.
- 11AJCC Cancer Staging Manual. 6th ed. New York: Springer; 2002., , , et al.
- 12FlemingID, CooperJS, HensonDE, et al, eds. AJCC Cancer Staging Manual. 5th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven; 1997.
- 14Diseases of the Breast. Philadelphia: WB Saunders; 1986..
- 18SobinLH, WittekindCH, eds. TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours. 6th edition. New York: Wiley-Liss; 2002.